I’m Proud to Announce…
I am officially part of Sony’s Artisans of Imagery program
Late last week I became part of Sony’s Artisans of Imagery Program. I’m truly honored to be part of the Sony family in my role as an Associate Artisan of Imagery.
Transparency is important to me: My role in Sony’s Artisans of Imagery Program was subsequent to my a7II Real World Review and my Sony a7s Unboxing video. The opportunity came as a welcomed surprise after I sold all my Canon gear, and after I did my review and unboxing video.
- I’ll share all the news that comes my way from Sony.
- My honest reviews will be posted here on this website. My reviews will discuss the fine points, what works splendidly and the warts.
- I’m not paid by Sony to say anything.
- Because I photograph a wide range of photography, Architecture & Luxury Real Estate, Wine & Food, Video, Studio work, Weddings, and Family Portraits, I’ll be pushing my Sony gear to the limit across a broad genre of photography. And I’ll share the real world results like my recent four day road trip in Death Valley shooting landscapes with the Sony a7II and a7s, and photographing high end luxury real estate with the a7II.
- If you are my client, it means sharper, crisper images with great color rendition.
- I’ll be part of a small select group of photographers that are Sony centric. Who are always looking for new ways to see the world.
- Access and ability to try out Sony gear as its is released and report on my experience.
- Part of a team dedicated to providing cutting edge imaging technology on the bleeding edge.
- Today the one constant in photography is change. I believe that Sony is a trail blazer.
Marc Weisberg is a photographer, educator, chef, former wine buyer, cellar master; and lover of wine. Marc owns and operates a successful Southern California based photography studio, founded in 2001, and is the founder of Wine Photo Workshops. His work is widely published and sought out by luxury brands. Wine Photo Workshops are for photographer-wine-adventurers and image makers. We’ll visit and explore wineries and food destinations throughout the world. Visit with Sommeliers, wine makers, vineyard owners and restauranteurs, with special behind the scenes access. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, make new friends, have fun and raise the bar on your photography skills. Contact Marc by phone 949.494.5084, or email.